How to install Windows 10 on your Mac mini : Here’s Setep by step Information.Need to run Windows natively on your Mac mini but can’t partition your disk? Here’s one solution!
Of course you’ll need an externally connected drive.
First up we’ll need an ISO file of Windows 10.
1. Navigate to the Windows 10 Download site.
2. Select Windows 10 as the edition.
3. Click Confirm.
4. Select the Language you want.
5. Click Confirm.
6. Click the 64-bit Download.
7. And the download will now begin.
Next, you can download the 30 day free trial of VMware Fusion.
1. Navigate to the VMware Fusion download site.
2. Click Download Now.
3. Allow the download to complete.
Next, we’ll need to get a Windows utility called Win-to-USB. Although there is a free version, installing Windows latest 1809 October update will require use to but the non-free version ($30). You are free to use the free version for older Windows 10 ISO’s suck as 1803.
1. Navigate to the Win-to-USB site.
2. Select Upgrade to buy a license. (or if using an older Windows 10 ISO simply click Download for the free version).
3. Click Download to get the software.
we’ll need the Boot Camp Windows support files.
1. Start Boot Camp Assistant from Spotlight.
2. From the menu bar at the top of your screen click Action.
3. Select Download support software.
4. Choose a Download location and click Save.